This post talks about "How to open/manage Multiple Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo mail, or any other services in same browser (Google Chrome) at the same time. "
We have taken Facebook as an Example to better detail the things.
so, Follow the steps below to open multiple Facebook or other accounts in Google Chrome at same time.
1. Open Google Chrome Browser.
2. Click on Settings Icon at top right side of browser. (as shown in pic)
|Google Chrome Settings Icon|
3. Click on "New Incognito Window"
(Alternately Skip step 2 and 3 by pressing Control + Shift + N to open a New Incognito Window)
4. You can now enjoy Multiple Facebook or any other accounts like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Twitter etc. One in Normal Window and other in Incognito window.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Log in-to Facebook Account (Account No. 1)
3. Right click on Facebook Icon.
|Opening a Link in Incognito Window in Google Chrome|
4. Click on "Open Link in Incognito Window" as show in above pic.
5. Log in to your another Facebook Account in New Incognito Window and Enjoy both accounts together.
Hope this to enhance your web experiences.
You Might Also Like
Founder - Tic Tech Tips.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.