There are so many fake profiles on Facebook isn't it? But how to recognize them?
Here are few golden rules made by us to identify such fake profiles.
1. No.of Friends: Most fake Facebook profile's have too many friends usually above 1000+. You can look for suspicious profile even if number of friend's is above 500.
2. Responses to wall posts: Most fake Facebook profile's usually of girl's do not reply to their wall posts. Check their news feeds and if you found that many of them are not responded back, remember it might be a fake Facebook profile.
3. Responses to own status updates: Fake profile's usually do an update and don't bother to comment back on their own status update's.
4. Incomplete Profile: Most Fake Facebook profile's have very few profile information and most of them are young in age.
5. Too few own Photo's: Fake profile's have too few Photo's of their own. They might claim that they are their own photo's but most of them are copied from web.
TIPS: In order to identify the originality of the pics download the image to your computer and then search that image using Google Image Search (you will find a camera icon at the end of search box click on it to upload the image and search). If you can find same images on web it mean's it is copied from there and profile is a fake profile.
6. Profile Picture: Fake profile's usually have hot and too attractive profile pic.
7. Friending Activity: Fake profile's have too many friending activities. Like "Pooja is now friend with Jatin and 80 more people".
8. Chat Status Offline: Fake profile's are usually found offline and they hardly chat.
9. Responses to message: Most fake facebook profile's do not respond back to messages.
10. Lot many Tag on other's photo: Fake profile's have too many tag's on other's photo but most of them are irrelevant tagging. You will find almost zero tagging in real pics with faces.
11. Roleplayers: There are too many fake profile's on Facebook in the name of Roleplayer's. But these people will talk and respond to you and their only goal is to have some fun via roleplay's. If you see their work as "verified roleplayer" or so or details like of a celebrity or a movie story then make sure it is a fake roleplay profile. Many fake roleplayer's profile will inform you themselves that this is their roleplay account.
12. Website promoter's: There are many fake profile's made by Web promoter's and SEO guy's. If you find a profile promoting a website or content of a particular website too often then it might be fake profile. NOTE: Many blogger's promote their own blog and post their link's in such case visit their blog and see if the author name's are common then they might not be fake. Most Fake profile's if created with business interest's keeps liking and sharing update's from certain facebook page and they will keep inviting you to the event's created on that facebook page. Also such profile's are found hardly active on Sunday's as it's holiday.
13. Irrevelant Status Update's: Fake profile's usually do not have sense making update's. Most of them are good morning, good night etc. They are hardly tagged in other's relevant status update's like at McDonald's with the name of fake profile.
Facebook and we at Tic Tech Tips always recommend not to add strangers on Facebook but Facebook is a great place to mix. So here is a Golden Tip, "Before adding somebody as Friend you must have some conversation via Facebook Messages. This will surely help.
These are few of guidelines which may help you to realize a fake profile. All points may or may not be applicable on a specific fake profile. Use your own intelligence to realize fake profile's.
Also if you have found some ways to realize a fake profile let us know.